Bad Voltage Season 1 Episode 15: Why Dear Watson
May 8, 2014 1 Comment
Myself, Bryan Lunduke, Jono Bacon, and Stuart Langridge present Bad Voltage, :
- Bryan gave his yearly “Linux Sucks” talk at LinuxFest Northwest, and the rest of us take issue with his approach, his arguments, his data sources, and his general sense of being
- The XBox 360: reviewed as a TV set-top box, not as a gaming console
- The up and coming elementary OS: is it any good, and what do we think of it?
- Our discussion of elementary OS raised a number of questions: Daniel Foré, leader of the project, talks about the goals of the OS and answers our queries
- Community recap: your emails and forum posts and happenings in the Bad Voltage community
Listen to: 1×15: Why Dear Watson
As mentioned here, Bad Voltage is a new project I’m proud to be a part of. From the Bad Voltage site: Every two weeks Bad Voltage delivers an amusing take on technology, Open Source, politics, music, and anything else we think is interesting, as well as interviews and reviews. Do note that Bad Voltage is in no way related to LinuxQuestions.org, and unlike LQ it will be decidedly NSFW. That said, head over to the Bad Voltage website, take a listen and let us know what you think.